Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 6.4 grams, or .205 oz of .9167 22K Gold.
- Your beautiful chain comes in a branded Nebü box with velvet jewelry pouch.
- Also included is a certificate of authenticity certifying the metal, weight and purity.
- Diameter - 1.6 mm. Length - 18 in.
- Lobster clasp crafted from 22K Gold.
- All 22K bullion jewelry products are subject to a minimal weight variance, which is typical in jewelry production.
Protect your Gold jewelry in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Our 22K bullion chains are a timeless investment and pair perfectly with the Nebü pendants and charms. Add this beautiful Nebü 22K Flat Curb Chain to your cart today!
Nebü is a jewelry manufacturer located in South Africa and their jewelry is only made from 24K pure Gold, with the exception of the chains that are only produced in 22K pure Gold because of the softness of the metal. Gold, in its natural form, is hypoallergenic, antimicrobial and immune to tarnishing. They ensure that these properties are not adulterated and that your piece will not only retain its value for decades to come, but it will grow in value. Nebü commits this purity pledge to all its clients and because of this, no man-made alloys like white or rose Gold are used. The name, Nebü, derived from the Egyptian hieroglyph for “Gold” by the same name, represents the timeless value of Gold throughout the ages. Ancient Egyptians believed that Gold was an indestructible and heavenly metal, with its divine origin to have originated from the flesh of the deities. To this ancient civilization, Gold symbolized immortality from which the gods and goddesses were made.
Qualities of 22K Gold
22K Gold is Nebü’s 92% pure Gold collection perfectly suited for our chains and bracelets, where durability and strength is required for both delicate and bold links. Our 22K Gold is robust enough to carry your chosen pendants and charms or wear alone, enjoying its high karat strength. 22K Gold means 22 parts of the 24 are made up of pure Gold, and the remaining 2 parts are alloy based. 22K Gold is more durable than 24K and thus better suited for intricate links in a chain that has to bear a pendant or chain and is constantly moving and has constant friction. 22K Gold was inspired by our South African origin story and the iconic Krugerrand, made from 22K.
There is nothing more elegant and timeless than a Gold chain. Nebu’s 22K purity of 92% Gold, our chains have married investment purity with strength and durability to ensure that, whether delicate or bold, your chains will handle your pendants and charms, or daily wear, without scratching.
Product Care Advice
- Remove your jewelry when exercising, sleeping or any physical activity that could cause the jewelry to scratch.
- Prevent scratching by storing your jewelry pieces in their individual pouches, separate from other jewelry.
- Wipe jewelry with a soft cloth and avoid using abrasive materials to polish as this will cause scratching.
- Soak your jewelry in warm water with a light detergent to remove any residue that has built up from daily wear as this can cause the jewelry to appear dull.
- If you wish to get your product professionally cleaned, please ensure the jeweler is knowledgeable about the proper care required for 22K Gold.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.