- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The series features the endangered Korean tiger, also known as the Siberian tiger. The legend says that the last Korean tiger was seen and hunted on Mount Daeduk in Gyeonju in 1922. According to statistics, about 400 tigers remain living in the far eastern parts of Russia.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of only 200!
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Illustrates a tiger cub in Gangneung alongside bamboo stalks with the Ojukheon House in the background.
- Reverse: Features the Korean Peninsula embodied in "Hangul," the Korean alphabet over a tiger print. The KOMSCO logo is also incorporated into the design along with .999 purity shown with latent letter changing technology.
Protect your 10 oz Silver Tiger medal from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning this impressive Silver Tiger. Add one of these Korean Silver Tiger medals to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 10, 2022
Just ordered this 10ozt coin and if it looks anything like the 1ozt proof, which I just recieved, I'm gonna be a very happy camper..200 minted sealed the deal for me! Plus the fact of turmoil in the East!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.