- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Blooming in the foreground and in the fields of the fallen behind the weary officer, the poppy imbues this mournful scene with hope. It is a lasting reminder of those who fought and sacrificed everything; of the courage of those who serve; of the consequences of war, and a commitment to peace—lest we forget.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a black clamshell with black beauty box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse’s coin-shaped base features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt with an engraved legend that includes the words “CANADA”, “2022” and “20 DOLLARS”.
- Reverse: Designed by artist Miko Maciaszek, your coin’s reverse features a poignant depiction of a weary Captain of the Canadian Army Medical Corps sitting against a tree and taking a moment to reflect after the Second Battle of Ypres, during the First World War. Selective color highlights the blooming poppies in the foreground, while in the background; more poppies appear between the crosses that mark the graves of the fallen. These poppies represent hope and eternal life through Remembrance, and serve as a reminder that a soldier’s sacrifice should never be forgotten.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2022 Silver $20 Remembrance Day Proof coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. Well-known for their Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, the Royal Canadian Mint also produces numerous award-winning coins and is considered one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.