You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Blooming in the foreground and in the fields of the fallen behind the weary officer, the poppy imbues this mournful scene with hope. It is a lasting reminder of those who fought and sacrificed everything; of the courage of those who serve; of the consequences of war, and a commitment to peace—lest we forget.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a black clamshell with black beauty box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse’s coin-shaped base features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt with an engraved legend that includes the words “CANADA,” “2022” and “20 DOLLARS.”
- Reverse: Designed by artist Miko Maciaszek, your coin’s reverse features a poignant depiction of a weary captain of the Canadian Army Medical Corps sitting against a tree and taking a moment to reflect after the Second Battle of Ypres during the First World War. Selective color highlights the blooming poppies in the foreground, while in the background more poppies appear between the crosses that mark the graves of the fallen. These poppies represent hope and eternal life through remembrance, and serve as a reminder that a soldier’s sacrifice should never be forgotten.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2022 Silver $20 Remembrance Day Proof coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. Well-known for their Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, the Royal Canadian Mint also produces numerous award-winning coins and is considered one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.