|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 9||$2,010.19||$2,031.13||$2,093.95|
|10 - 19||$2,005.19||$2,026.08||$2,088.74|
|20 - 99||$2,000.19||$2,021.03||$2,083.53|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
APMEX is one of the few U.S. Mint authorized purchasers – meaning we get to provide 2023 American Eagles straight to consumers.
- Contains 1 oz of pure Gold as .9167 fine.
- Packaged in RF-welded polymer case protecting the coin's finish with an authentication card.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® designation.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Showcases Lady Liberty with long, beautiful hair, clutching a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left hand. This design has more artistic details than in the past.
- Reverse: Jennie Norris's spectacular, highly detailed, close-up eagle portrait.
- Created by the U.S. Mint in West Point, N.Y.
Protect your Gold Eagles and other prized collections by adding a home safe or lock box to your order.
Expand your American Eagle collection by adding a 2023 1 oz Gold American Eagle to your collection today!
1 oz 2023 Gold American Eagle - MintDirect® Single
Created by U.S. Mint AIP Designer Jennie Norris and sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon, the new Gold Eagle design was revealed in 2021. The reverse design features a bold portrait of America's national bird - the bald eagle. The obverse displays small added details from the initial design by Saint-Gaudens from 1907.
The MintDirect® Guarantee
APMEX has provided a process to certify that these Gold coins are straight from the U.S. Mint to ensure our customers obtain only authentic U.S. Mint coins. MintDirect® is your promise that these coins were prepared out of the tubes straight from the mint-sealed Monster Boxes to create peace of mind when acquiring your Gold Eagle products. Each coin will be sealed to certify the authenticity and condition is protected indefinitely. The coin is positioned in a protective authentication card made with a non-reactive polymer to safeguard the coin's finish.
By using this system, the coins you receive are guaranteed to be authentic and in the precise condition as when they left the U.S. Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors a confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.