|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$1,209.45||$1,222.05||$1,259.84|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of pure Gold.
- PCGS packaging safeguards and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Day of Issue label ensures that this coin was one of the very first coins shipped out from the mint upon their January 2023 release.
- Obverse: Showcases the stunning Lady Liberty who holds a torch in one hand and an olive branch in the other.
- Reverse: Portrays a detailed close-up of an eagle, along with the coin's denomination and Gold content noted around the artwork.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
2023 1/2 oz Gold American Eagle
First released in 1986, the American Eagle collection over time has become one of the most well-known bullion coins in the world. The American Gold Eagle coins are readily available in four assorted sizes to appeal to a variety of collectors and investors.
PCGS MS-70 First Day of Issue Gold Eagles
PCGS adds appeal by certifying the condition of each coin and placing it in a protective holder. APMEX is proud to offer this release graded MS-70, which means that the coin has no flaws. PCGS certification of Gold Eagle coins assures collectors that their coin is in its finest condition.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.