11% Off The Premium
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Struck at the LEV - Leipziger Precious Metals Factory, this Giants of the Ice Age series will commemorate eight extinct animals of the Pleistocene Era. During this era, which ended about 11,700 years ago, the most recent Ice Age occurred.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Eighth and final release of the Giants of the Ice Age series.
- Coins will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Features side profile of a cave lion. Also on the side is the series name "GIANTS OF THE ICE AGE," date, purity, weight and the outlines of the animals featured in the series.
- Reverse: Depicts the Republic of Ghana coat of arms and the denomination.
- Struck at LEV - Leipziger Edelmetallverarbeitung GmbH.
Protect your Silver Cave Lion in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to own the seventh release of the impressive Giants of the Ice Age series. Add these limited mintage 1 oz Silver Cave Lion coins to your cart today!
Giants of the Ice Age
The Giants of the Ice Age series commemorates the eight extinct animals which once roamed the Earth during the last Ice Age, which took place during the Pleistocene Era. This release highlights the cave lion, which evolved in Europe following the 3rd Cromerian interglacial stage. While considered "lions," their bone structure is very distinctive when compared to the modern day lions found in Africa and parts of Central Asia.
The LEV - Leipziger Edelmetallverarbeitung GmbH (Precious Metals Factory) is also known for the production of the Geiger Original Series Gold and Silver bars. They set a high standard in the production of Precious Metals bars. This particular series is issued with a Republic of Ghana effigy.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.