|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Restrike is graded PF-70 by NGC with the First Day of Issue attribution. Labels and core colors of our choice.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Included on the obverse is a standing knight. In front of his legs rests a shield bearing a lion in what is known as the rampant position. (This lion is found on both the Dutch and Belgian coats of arms.) Within two circles of beadwork around the rim is the legend "MO. ARG. PRO. CONFOE. BELG.," short for "MONETA ARGENTEA PROVINCIARUM CONFOEDERATUM BELGICARUM," or “Silver money of the Province of the Netherlands,” followed by the letters "TRA" (representing Utrecht).
- Reverse: The reverse displays the same heraldic lion in a larger size, and as with the obverse design it has two circles of beadwork around the rim enclosing a legend, the date of issue, 2018, and the motto of the United Provinces, "CONFIDENS. DNO. NON. MOVETVR," or “Who trusts in the Lord is not moved” (“DNO” is an abbreviation of “Domino” or “Lord”).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Dutch Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This stunning Silver Proof coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic restrike design of the coin originally issued in 1617. Add this graded 2018 Silver Lion Dollar Restrike to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.