You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
He’s made a list… and now he’s checking it twice! Continuing the holiday theme introduced in 2020, the 2022 movement coin features a whimsical 3D sculpt of Santa Claus, cast in sterling silver and surrounded by a gold-plated garland. While Santa takes a moment to review this year’s Naughty or Nice list, his happy helpers are busy putting the final touches on all the Christmas preparations—tilt the coin and watch the merry elves move!
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your coin is elegantly presented in a domed case with a Royal Canadian Mint-branded wooden base, and packaged in a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 1,200 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse features a repeating maple leaf pattern and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by RCM Engraver Ryan Poser, your coin’s reverse features a 3D sculpt of Santa Claus and his elves—both are cast in sterling silver. Surrounded by toys and gifts that will soon be loaded onto his sleigh, Santa holds a scroll and takes a moment to review the Naughty or Nice list; when the coin is tilted, the three gift-bearing elves merrily move around Santa. Selective gold plating adds colour to the rim, the engraved gifts that form a base around Santa, and the decorative garland that surrounds the holiday scene.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Only 1,200 available! Given its very low mintage and very high visual appeal, this coin is not one to be missed. Order today and bring home a magical piece that will be treasured for years to come. Add this Silver $50 Holiday Gifts coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.