As low as $5.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$31.59||$31.92||$32.91|
|20 - 99||$30.89||$31.21||$32.18|
|100 - 499||$30.29||$30.61||$31.55|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This APMEXclusive® has a limited mintage of 15,000 coins. This bullion Silver coin, issued by the country of Samoa, commemorates one of our favorite heroes.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins packaged in protective capsules. Multiple of 20 arrive in heat-sealed rolls.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the issuing country crest, the face value, year of issue, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features Aquaman with his trident in one hand with the waves of the ocean and flying fish behind him.
- This coin is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on adding your favorite hero to your collection while supplies last. Add this 2023 1 oz Silver Aquaman coin to your cart today!
DC Comics Justice League
DC Comics writer Gardner Fox based the Justice League off of the Justice Society of America. The group first appeared in the March 1960 DC Comics issue 28, The Brave and the Bold. The initial team members included Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter. While other superheroes have come and gone since then, the first members of the Justice League are iconic and beloved. In November of 1960, the new superhero team got their own comic book, titled "Justice League of America."
The country of issue, Samoa, is located in the South Pacific and is an island nation. There are approximately 185,000 native Samoans, but many live in New Zealand, Australia and California. The Samoan way dates back more than 3,000 years and is still present today. Samoa is known for its natural beauty, hospitality and as a place for adventures.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.