- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver in flawless Proof finish.
- Mintage of no more than 7,500 coins, with no more than 7,150 coins released in this packaging.
- Housed in a classic Perth Mint display case with a clear lid and beautifully illustrated shipper. Each coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2023 year-date, weight , fineness and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorized representation of a baby rabbit in a grassy patch of buttercups. The Chinese character for "rabbit", the inscription "Year of the Rabbit", and The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark, are also incorporated into the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin will be a wonderful addition to any lunar coin collection, or will make a gorgeous gift for any baby born in 2023. Add this treasured keepsake to your cart today!
Lunar Year of the Rabbit
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series III collection continues the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2023 reverse celebrates the Year of the Rabbit. Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar rabbit in 2023, 2011, 1999, 1987, 1975 and every 12th preceding year are said to be intelligent, creative, vigilant and compassionate.
The Perth Mint Lunar Series
Known for their quality and collectibility, The Perth Mint Lunar Series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios, and is produced in Silver, Gold and Platinum. The original lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation. This series is so popular, the 1 oz Gold and Silver Lunars are now instant sell-outs every year!
Learn more about this release and The Perth Mint's Lunar Series III.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.