- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This bullion Silver coin is part of the first ever bullion release for the Four Guardians series, featuring the white tiger. This release has a limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- First in the Four Guardians series.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic. Multiples of 20 coins may come in tubes.
- Obverse: Features effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along Samoa's coat of arms and "Samoa." Also includes the year of issue and legal tender denomination.
- Reverse: Displays the White Tiger of the West-Autumn.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order, or you can display your new coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box.
You don't want to miss out on the first coin in this new Four Guardians series. Add this 2023 1 oz Silver Four Guardians White Tiger BU coin to your cart today!
The mythological Guardians have stood watch over China for more than 6,000 years. The Four Guardians are Azure Dragon of the East, the Vermilion Bird of the South, the White Tiger of the West, and the Black Tortoise of the North, which represent the four directions of the compass and four seasons. This new series will feature the Four Guardians, starting with the White Tiger of the West-Autumn.
20% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.