As low as $5.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$31.59||$31.92||$32.91|
|20 - 99||$30.89||$31.21||$32.18|
|100 - 499||$30.29||$30.61||$31.55|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This APMEXclusive® has a limited mintage of 15,000 coins. This bullion Silver coin, issued by the country of Samoa, commemorates Tweety.
One of Tweety's most popular catchprashes is "I tawt I taw a puddy tat!" which was used when he spotted Sylvester.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins worldwide.
- Individual coins packaged in protective capsules. Multiple of 20 arrive in heat-sealed rolls.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the issuing country crest, the face value, year of issue, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features Tweety winking. Behind him are the familiar circles associated with Looney Tunes.
- This coin is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on adding Tweety to your collection while supplies last. Add this 2023 1 oz Silver Tweety coin to your cart today!
The country of issue, Samoa, is located in the South Pacific and is an island nation. The population is approximately 185,000 but many native Samoans live in New Zealand, Australia and California. The Samoan way dates back more than 3,000 years and is still present today. Samoa is known for its natural beauty, hospitality and as a place for adventures.
Some of our favorite animated cartoon characters belong to the Looney Tunes family. The first film series was produced in 1930 and introduced everyone to some of these lovable characters. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Road Runner and many more were brought to life for all to enjoy. Looney Tunes characters have been on television, feature films, comic books, video games and music albums.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.