- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS plastic holder protects and guarantees the Gem Uncirculated condition.
- WTC label ensures this coin was recovered from ground zero following the events of September 11, 2001.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this World Trade Center 1989 Silver American Eagle Gem Uncirculated coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.