- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of 299 coins.
- Edge numbering.
- Comes in a beautiful wood box with a capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with an image of the Tower of Babel, partially covering the moon.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Tower of Babel in the background. In the foreground is a crowd of people who were there it build the city.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tokelau government.
Handle your Silver coin with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
A coin created for the devoted connoisseurs of art. Add this 5 oz Silver The Tower of Babel to your cart today!
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX..
The country of issue, Tokelau, is comprised of three small coral atolls located in the South Pacific Ocean. Schools of fish are attracted to these isolated atolls, with a variety of fish species including ruby snapper, yellowfin tuna and dolphin fish. In 2011, Tokelau declared 123,178 square miles to become a shark sanctuary. This sanctuary prohibits commercial fishing of all sharks and reduces shark mortality in its waters.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.