15% Off The Premium
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
One of the most popular coins is now available in Gold. This is the fourth year that the Noah's Ark coins will be offered as a Gold BU coin. The mintage is only 25,000 worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 25,000 coins.
- Coin comes with a refined certificate of authenticity that includes numbering, in a security capsule that can only be opened by destruction.
- Obverse: Exhibits the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of "50,000 DRAM” and the year. Inscriptions also include the fineness, weight of the coin and country of issue.
- Reverse: Design by Eduard Kurghinyan displays a dove in flight with an olive branch, with Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat with the rising sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Armenian government.
Enjoy every detail of this coin by adding a magnifying loupe to your order.
You don't want to miss out on owning this 2023 1 oz Gold Noah's Ark coin. Add this 1 oz Gold Noah's Ark coin to your cart today!
The Gold Noah's Ark BU coins will be available in 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1 gram and all come with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
Noah's Ark Series
The Silver was introduced in 2011, and in 2020, the first Gold coins were offered. The Noah's Ark coins are issued by the Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia. Production of the coin is subject to the strict requirements of the central bank. The purity of the Precious Metal and the weight and the quality of the coinage are checked and guaranteed by the state. The design is deeply rooted in history. According to the Bible, Noah's Ark was stranded in the Ararat mountains after the rains. Mount Ararat is the Armenian national symbol; its striking shape is visible from the capital Yerevan and is firmly connected to the cityscape.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.