- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the fifth release of the Series I Lunar Coins, which consists of 12 coins. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 2,342 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom", design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Proudly display your 2 oz Year of the Dragon Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this beautiful 2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
The coin is even more stunning than I imagined.
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- High Premium Over Spot
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.