2000 Australia 2 oz Gold Lunar Dragon BU (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the fifth release of the Series I Lunar Coins, which consists of 12 coins. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 2,342 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom", design by Tony Dean.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Proudly display your 2 oz Year of the Dragon Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
Add this beautiful 2 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.