10% Off The Premium
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 100 coins.
- Second in the Lost Tigers of Cambodia series.
- Coins come in protective capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Angkor Wat with "Kingdom of Cambodia", located in northwest Cambodia and is the largest religious structure in the form of a temple complex in the world by land area. Also includes the year of issue and legal tender denomination.
- Reverse: Features the Indo-Chinese tiger surrounded by foliage. This design portrays the scenery of a tiger living in Cambodia, like they did years ago.
Protect and display your Gold Cambodia Lost Tigers BU coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
You don't want to miss out on the first coin in this new Lost Tigers of Cambodia series. Add this 2023 1 oz Gold Lost Tigers coin to your cart today!
Lost Tigers of Cambodia Series
This is the second release in the Lost Tigers of Cambodia series. Indo-Chinese tigers are carnivores, who can eat up to 88 pounds of meat in one meal. They most commonly hunt deer, serow, wild boars, wild cattle, monkeys and porcupines. These endangered tigers are very fast, traveling at speeds of up to 60 miles per hour. Cambodia is the first country to acknowledge the possible extinction of these tigers in 2017 and to work on helping their recovery.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.