|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 100 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Obverse: Features the national emblem of Papua New Guinea and the face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a modern design of a bird of paradise about to land on a flowering plant. Included is the name of the coin, purity, weight and year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Papua New Guinea government.
Handle your coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is a great Gold bullion coin for any collector. Add this Gold Bird of Paradise coin to your cart today!
Bird of Paradise
The original coin was minted in Berlin in 1895 for the German colony of New Guinea and has become one of the most highly prized coins in the numismatic world. The bird of paradise is the national emblem for Papua New Guinea and the image of the bird is also included on the flag.
APMEX has partnered with MDM Mint to bring you these beautiful Papua New Guinea Bird of Paradise coins. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.