- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features the famous Columnarios - the Pillars of Hercules design representing the joining of the two Old and New World hemispheres with two crowned globes between and the motto "PLVS VLTRA."
- Reverse: Features a bull with the legend "TORO" beneath and "15 EURO CENT" above.
- Minted and guaranteed by the Spanish Royal Mint.
- 2nd ever 1/10 oz bullion release from Spain.
Protect your Reverse Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This issue of the new Spanish doubloon is the second issue of only 50,000 struck pieces. The 1/10 oz Gold Spanish doubloon in a magnificent Reverse Proof finish is sure to be a popular choice with its low, limited mintage, produced at the Real Casa de la Moneda of Spain.
Add this beautiful Spanish Reverse Proof Bullion Gold coin commemorating the country's rich minting tradition to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.