|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2211 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 200 coins worldwide.
- NGC has certified this coin in Proof-68 Ultra Cameo condition.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms of Samoa and includes the inscriptions for country of issue, face value and year of issue.
- Reverse: FDR seated in wheelchair.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Samoa government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This treasure from the past will be a great addition to any collection. Add this Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 68 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.