|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$1,259.43||$1,272.55||$1,311.91|
|20 - 39||$1,254.53||$1,267.60||$1,306.80|
|40 - 79||$1,249.63||$1,262.65||$1,301.70|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
The Type 1 reverse, used from 1986-2021, shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young. The Type 2 reverse, introduced in 2021, shows a bold close-up portrait of an eagle.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/2 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
The 1/2 oz Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Eagle is always in high demand! Its beauty, value, and collectibility add prestige to any numismatic collection or Gold holding.
Fractional Gold Eagles make for an easy way to own the beautiful Gold American Eagle BU design at a lower price point than their full ounce counterparts. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today.
Coins may or may not vary in date and type according to available inventory. To purchase specific dates for your collection, browse our full selection of 1/2 oz American Gold Eagles here.
Set a recurring order and save time.
APMEX’s AutoInvest program allows you to set up recurring purchases of your favorite Precious Metals products. Simply select any available product(s), choose your purchase frequency, input a payment method – and you’re done! When you set up your AutoInvest order, you get first priority of fresh inventory. Save time with this hassle-free option today.Start AutoInvest Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.