Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Limited mintage of 500 coins.
- Second release in the Lost Tigers of Cambodia series.
- Coins come in presentation case with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Angkor Wat with "Kingdom of Cambodia," which is located in northwest Cambodia and is the largest religious structure in the form of a temple complex in the world by land area. Also includes the year of issue and legal tender denomination.
- Reverse: Features the face of an Indo-Chinese tiger surrounded by leaves of the woodlands. This design portrays the scenery of a tiger living in Cambodia, like they did years ago.
Protect your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
You don't want to miss out on the second coin in the Lost Tigers of Cambodia series. Add this 2022 1 oz Silver High Relief Proof Lost Tigers coin to your cart today!
Lost Tigers of Cambodia Series
The Lost Tigers of Cambodia series is the first bullion release on Cambodia Legal Tender. The series starts with the Indo-Chinese tigers. These endangered tigers live in Southeast Asia, and live in tropical climate in rainforests as well as on grasslands and in the mountains. It is believed that there are only around 350 Indo-Chinese tigers left in the world. This is mainly due to poaching and habitat loss.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.