You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Mintage cap of 500,000 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a kookaburra sitting on a branch of a gum tree with leaves and seedpods. Also included in the design is the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA’, The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark, the 2021 year-date, as well as the weight and purity. Each coin’s reverse includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the coin’s AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA heading. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Sovereign Silver coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 2021 Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This special 2021 Silver Kookaburra not only features a gorgeous Kookaburra design on the reverse, but they are also produced in limited mintages creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2021 1 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Silver Kookaburra Series
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse adding to their collectibility. Today, this series is offered in 3 sizes: a 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra, 10 oz Silver Kookaburra, and 1 oz Silver Kookaburra in addition to several version that are released each year with special privy marks.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Kookaburra, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and Gold Swan & Silver Swan programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.