You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 6 grams (0.19 oz) of .999 fine silver in the actual shape and size of a real bottle cap.
- Celebrate the 30th anniversary of the Coca-Cola® Polar Bears.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins worldwide!
- Packaged in a custom box, with a certificate of authenticity and in a unique ornament capsule that allows you to display this treasure on your tree.
- Obverse: Features a bottle cap with the scene of a family of polar bears sharing a Coke® with the Coca-Cola® logo above them.
- Reverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and year of issue surrounded by the metal, weight, purity and trademark.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Shop the entire Coca-Cola® collection today!
These APMEXclusive® special shaped coins are ideal for giving to friends, family members or loved ones for the holidays who appreciate the most popular soft drink in the world. These silver coins truly are a gift that lasts a lifetime with classic appeal. Add this beautiful 6 gram silver Coca-Cola® bottle cap coin to your cart today!
The Coca-Cola® brand has a rich and storied history that dates back to 1886 when pharmacist John Pemberton invented a carbonated drink in Atlanta, Georgia. His bookkeeper, Frank M. Robinson, came up with the name "Coca-Cola®" and designed the original script logo. The history of the Coca-Cola® brand is intertwined with its iconic logo, which has become one of the most recognizable symbols worldwide, alongside its distinctive contour bottle which was introduced in 1915.
The success of Coca-Cola® can be attributed to its commitment to quality, innovation, and the ability to evolve and adapt to changing consumer preferences while staying true to its core values. Coca-Cola® continues to be a leader in the beverage industry, captivating consumers with its timeless appeal and commitment to delivering enjoyable experiences.
Coca-Cola® Polar Bears 30th Anniversary
America's most beloved polar bear characters have been an iconic part of the company's advertising and branding since 1993 when they made their debut in a commercial and quickly became a symbol of holiday cheer. These animated polar bears are often depicted enjoying Coca-Cola® while playing in the snow or watching the Northern Lights. Over the years, they have been featured in numerous holiday campaigns and advertisements, becoming synonymous with the company's festive and heartwarming marketing efforts. The Coca-Cola® Polar Bears continue to be a cherished part of the brand's holiday traditions and a favorite among consumers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.