You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 9||$34.38||$34.74||$35.81|
|10 - 49||$34.08||$34.43||$35.50|
|50 - 99||$33.78||$34.13||$35.19|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Continuing the success of the ZI:SIN series, KOMSCO, the creators of the popular Chiwoo Silver bullion series, issues the seventh release featuring the guardian Lepus.
ZI:SIN are the Twelve Guardians assigned to protect twelve directions. They serve protection to the world against evil forces from twelve directions at all times. This issue features Lepus, the adviser and strategist of Emperor Chiwoo.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 30,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Seventh issue of KOMSCO's ZI:SIN (Twelve Guardians) series.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. All other medals will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the Gwi-myeon-wa surrounded by the year-date, fineness and country of issue.
- Reverse: Depiction of the guardian Lepus in military dress guiding the way from a floating map.
Protect your ZI:SIN medals from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance to own the seventh release of KOMSCO's Silver ZI:SIN series. Add one of these Korean 1 oz Silver medals to your cart today!
Among the ZI:SIN Guardians, Lepus is clever and dexterous. Lepus is an adviser and strategies of Emperor Chiwoo. Lepus explores terrain where demons appeared and plans tactics standing against the moon on high place.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.