You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 24||$31.18||$31.50||$32.48|
|25 - 99||$30.88||$31.20||$32.17|
|100 - 499||$30.58||$30.90||$31.85|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Royal Mint has struck a 1 oz Britannia bullion coin range featuring the crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King to honor and celebrate the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III on May 6, 2023.
In commemoration of the coronation of His Majesty King Charles III, The Royal Mint has released a coronation coin collection. Commemorating His Majesty The King's historic coronation, the collection features three new reverse designs, which are available across a range of commemorative coins, struck in a number of editions and sizes.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 200,000.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 are sold in tubes and 500 come in 20 mint tubes inside a Monster Box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The first crowned coinage portrait of His Majesty The King, created by British sculptor Martin Jennings, graces the obverse of each coin in the Coronation Bullion Coin Range and has received the monarch's personal approval.
- Reverse: Features artwork by Philip Nathan that depicts the internationally recognized Britannia figure standing firm against a powerful wind. Her visage has symbolized Britain's strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. The reverse includes a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines and micro text for added security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Display your 2023 Silver Coronation Britannia with a stylish presentation box.
Add this 2023 Coronation Britannia featuring the first effigy of His Majesty King Charles III to your cart today!
The Great Britain Silver Britannia Coin
The internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a ferocious storm is displayed on the Silver Britannia coins. Since Roman times, this image has represented Britain's power and integrity on coinage. In 2021, the design of the coin was enhanced with surface animation, a latent image, tincture lines and micro text to provide further protection. Silver Britannias may be purchased in mint tubes of 25 or sealed 500-coin Monster Boxes alongside single coins.
The Great Britain Britannia Coin Series
First released as 1 oz Gold Britannia coins in 1987, The Royal Mint began producing the 1 oz Silver Britannia coin in 1997 as a Proof, and then as a bullion coin in 1998. The coins minted from 1998 to 2012 contain .958 fine Silver, and beginning in 2013, bullion issues became the first to contain .999 fine Silver. Today, the coin series is released yearly in several sizes in Gold and Platinum Britannia coins, along with the Silver Britannia coins in both Brilliant Uncirculated and limited mintage Proofs. In 2023, The Royal Mint released the final Britannia to feature the effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. This was done as a limited production run and was followed by this, the release of 2023 Britannia coins debuting His Majesty King Charles III's effigy. The year 2023 marks a historical moment in the coin's history as the first year featuring two reigning monarchs.
Track the current price of Silver per troy ounce with APMEX!
Great Britain Silver Britannia coins like this 2023 Coronation Britannia BU are one of the top silver coins for investors.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Just another Hoosier stacker
Date:Oct 12, 2023
I stack Britannia’s due to their relatively low cost, security features, and recognition. I grabbed a Coronation for a bit of variety. Not otherwise into monarchs but it’s an attractive coin.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Sep 26, 2023
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.