- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Mintage of only 999 coins.
- Comes in a frame display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Smartminting© technology used.
- Reverse: Depicts a Viking long ship under full sail. The design is framed by an elaborate Viking motif border design. Along the top of this design is the triskele, which is Isle of Man's coat of arms.
- Obverse: Features the portrait of His Majesty King Charles III. Included are the inscriptions for country of issue and year of issue.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Isle of Man.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
You can almost feel the wind when you look at this coin. Add this beautiful piedfort (double thickness) coin to your cart today!
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review