13% Off The Premium
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 100 coins.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity (COA).
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, the monetary denomination, the coin's weight and fineness, and the 2023 year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts God of War, Ares, equip with staff and shield in the center of a bustling battle. The design also includes the inscription "ARES" and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Tuvalu legal tender.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 100 of the 1 oz Gold Gods of Olympus Ares BU coins. Add this coin to your cart today!
Gods of Olympus Ares
Perth Mint's Gods of Olympus series continues with Ares, the Greek god of war. This release follows the prior releases of Zeus, the Greek god of the sky, Poseidon, the Greek god of the sea, Hades, the Greek god of the underworld, Hera, the Greek goddess of family and home, Athena, Greek goddess of beauty and wisdom and Aphrodite, Greek goddess of love. Ares is depicted amongst warriors in battle. This Silver coin produced by The Perth Mint is struck from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.