Only $279.99 per coin
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Struck by The Perth Mint, the fifth release in the popular Black Flag series features Henry Every and the ship that he and his crew pillaged, the Fancy. This coin has a limited mintage of only 500 coins!
Due to limited quantities, there is an order limit of 10 coins per customer.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Showcases the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2023 year-date.
- Reverse: A representation of the ship named the Fancy, which was famously raided by the notorious pirate Henry Every. A plethora of chests overflowing with coins and jewels is included in depicted on ship deck. The design of a skull is formed in the horizon. The design also features the words "FANCY," "BLACK FLAG: HENRY EVERY," the weight, fineness, and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The highly anticipated fourth release of the Black Flag series would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this 2023 Tuvalu 5 oz Silver The Fancy coin to your cart today!
2023 Tuvalu 5 oz Silver Black Flag: The Fancy
Continuing the iconic Black Flag series from The Perth Mint, the fifth release features Henry Every's famously commandeered ship, the Fancy. Every is known as "The King of Pirates" as he was responsible for the single most profitable pirate raid of all time. In a single score, Every and his crew netted a whopping $600,000 in gold and jewels. The plunder was so immense that it resulted in what most consider the first global manhunt in history. Henry Every was the most wanted man on the planet, but unlike most pirates who were forced to walk the plank, Every got away with it. Henry Every slipped away with his fortune, never to be heard from again. It was an incredible feat, and afforded him the legendary designation as "The King of Pirates."
The Perth Mint Black Flag Series
Throughout the 17th and 18th centuries, pirates ruled the seven seas with their ships proudly displaying their uniquely menacing black flags to declare themselves in battle. Each release in this popular series struck by The Perth Mint features a famous pirate along with the emblem they associated with to celebrate some of the most fearsome figures in history. The previous releases in this series have included Blackbeard and his ship, Queen Anne’s Revenge; Black Bart and his ship, the Royal Fortune; Ching Shih with her ship, the Red Flag Fleet; and William Moody and his ship, the Rising Sun. Learn more about the Black Flag series here to begin building your collection today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.