|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 300.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic capsules and housed in the official display box by KOMSCO.
- Obverse: Illustrates a tiger cub along the right side of the medal with the famous sculpture, "Hand of Harmony," and a lighthouse in the background. Inscribed on the left of the medal is the word "Homigot" which is the coastal area in South Korea where this sculpture is located.
- Reverse: Features the Korean Peninsula embodied in "Hangul," the Korean alphabet over a tiger print. The KOMSCO logo is also incorporated into the design along with .999 purity shown with latent letter changing technology.
Protect your Gold Korean Tiger from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning the 2023 1 oz Gold release of Korea's Tiger bullion series. Add these Korean Gold Tigers to your cart today!
South Korean Tiger
The tiger has been known as the animal that represents South Korea. There was no better fit than the tiger as the design for the bullion series produced by the official mint of the country.
Initially launched in 2016, the series features the endangered Korean tiger, also known as the Siberian tiger. The legend says that the last Korean tiger was seen and hunted on Mount Daeduk in Gyeonju in 1922. According to statistics, about 400 tigers remain living in the far eastern parts of Russia.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.