- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features the famous Columnarios - the Pillars of Hercules design representing the joining of the two Old and New World hemispheres with two crowned globes between and the motto "PLVS VLTRA."
- Reverse: Features the stallion with the words "CABALLO CARTUJANO" to its left and "1,5 EURO" above, along with the year and mint mark.
- Minted and guaranteed by the Spanish Royal Mint.
- Includes a quadruple latent image security feature, exclusive to Real Casa de la Moneda, completely unique in the world of bullion coins.
Protect your Reverse Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This second issue of the new Spanish doubloon has a mintage of only 15,000 struck pieces. This 1 oz Gold Spanish doubloon in a magnificent Reverse Proof finish is sure to be a popular choice with its low, limited mintage, produced at the Real Casa de la Moneda of Spain.
Add this beautiful 2023 Spain 1 oz Gold Stallion doubloon commemorating the country's rich minting tradition to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 1, 2023
Nice size reverse proof. Striking design. Nice collectable series. Well struck ,easy PF70. Probably the last coin I'd sell if I had to.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.