Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These coins have some surface milk spotting.
- Contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: On the obverse of these 2019 3/4 oz Canadian Silver Wild Horse Reverse Proof coins, you’ll find the right-profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. This is the fourth-generation effigy of the queen on Canadian currency and the first on a Canadian coin since the 1930s to depict the monarch without a crown.
- Reverse: The reverse features a stirring depiction of a Canadian horse. This wild, majestic beast has a long, flowing mane and the Royal Canadian Mint’s micro-engraved maple leaf privy features in the upper-left design field. Designer Denis Mayer Jr.’s “DM” initials are featured in the design field as well.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 3/4 oz Silver Canadian Wild Horse coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review