You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The engraved image of a solitary loon in water is synonymous with the Canadian dollar, and it is the reason why Canada’s unit of currency is affectionately known as the loonie. Re-created in 99.99% pure Silver with a tailored specimen finish, this special tribute is an ode to the most famous Canadian circulation coin, and it comes to you from the facility that has produced every loonie since the first ones rolled off its presses in 1987.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: A numismatic tribute to Canada’s $1 circulation piece, this all-Silver coin features Robert-Ralph Carmichael’s now-iconic “loon” design on its reverse, along with the “W” (Winnipeg) mint mark.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Collect them all! Add this 2023 W Mint Mark series coin featuring the loon to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.