You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Stuck in Brilliant Uncirculated condition with antiqued patina!
- Mintage of only 500.
- Coin is housed in display card.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, the monetary denomination, the coin's weight and fineness, and the 2023 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a phoenix with a flower in its beak. Also included is The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark. The background of the design includes a cloud design, a symbol of abundance.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint will release no more than 500 of the 1 oz Silver Antiqued Myths & Legends Phoenix coins in a capsule. Add this coin to your cart today!
Perth Silver Phoenix
This Silver coin from The Perth Mint's Chinese Myths and Legends series for 2023 features a phoenix with a flower in its beak from the paulownia tree. The rare and immortal phoenix represents new beginnings and prosperity, and is typically featured with characteristics of a mix of other birds, such as the peacock, parrot, swallow, pheasant and mandarin duck. This Phoenix coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, and is packaged in a capsule.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.