You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- 100% sold out at the mint!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins worldwide.
- This coin is 100% sold out at the mint!
- Each coin comes in a uniquely shaped acrylic ornament capsule in a complementary display booklet.
- Obverse: Features the Mouse King, the iconic character in the Nutcracker story, holding his sword.
- Reverse: Displays Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II's effigy with the weight, purity and date along with an engraved individual serial number.
- Manufactured and guaranteed by MKS PAMP.
Protect your silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
MKS PAMP products are manufactured in Switzerland and are world-renowned for their superior craftsmanship. Add this 1 oz silver coin to your cart today!
MKS PAMP is known for making some of the highest quality bullion in the marketplace. In addition to being a leader in the precious metals industry, MKS PAMP also makes some of the most beautiful collectibles. Some of these examples include jewelry (ingot-pendants), commemorative legal tender coins and officially licensed products.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their precious metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.