Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Only 300 sets available worldwide!
- Set includes a 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and 1 oz Proof coin.
- Comes in a beautiful box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian coat of arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a leopard focused on either prey or a predator. The leopard is in a field with his head lowered and tail semi-curled.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on owning the first Prestige Set in this popular series. Add this 2023 4-coin Gold Somalian Leopard Set to your cart today!
The leopard coin is the second animal featured in the African Wildlife series and just like its counterpart, the elephant, it has gained popularity every year with investors and collectors alike. The first year of issue for the leopard was 2018 and the design of the reverse changes every year on this bullion coin. The design always includes the leopard, but it is depicted in a variety of scenes and also can include multiple leopards in the design. The design changes make year of issue unique. The obverse depicts the coat of arms for Somalia.
Bavarian State Mint
The Bavarian State Mint is the oldest company in Munich at over 850 years old. The mint has a reputation for minting quality circulation coins and collector coins. The mint continues to rely on new methods and technologies, both in production and in the implementation of quality controls, to be one of the finest mints.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.