- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Coins minted between 1981-1988 contain 1/20 oz of .900 fine Gold. Coins minted since 1991 contain 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule by adding it to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1/20 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad or Onza coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 25, 2016
Nice coin but my recommendation to buyers the if it says random coin and the only other coin your wanting is in stock buy the random because 90% of the time it's gonna be the coin your wanting. This has happened to me several times.
- Attractive Design
- Common (higher mintage)
Merchant response: Our inventory strategy is much more complex than this. It is possible that it will work at times, but there is no guarantee of what year you will receive when purchasing a Random product.
Date:Aug 29, 2010
Date:Aug 25, 2010
This is a great buy if you don't have a lot of fake money to trade in for some real money like these coins. I was very happy with my buy and even if the size is small compaired to a full ounce of silver, I say go for it anyway. The price of gold is moving to $1,300.00 and is projected to hit $1,500-$2,000.00 in the next year or two. No one is seeing any sign of Gold moving down in price thanks to Bernanke's "Dollar Devaluation Printing Press," so buy what you can and as much as you can... Thank APMEX for putting real money back into the hands of the people.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.