2007-P Jamestown 400th Anniv $1 Silver Commem PF-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin commemorates the 400th anniversary of the settlement of Jamestown, Va. Jamestown was also honored on the 2000 Virginia statehood quarter dollar.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features three faces of diversity, to represent the three cultures that came together at Jamestown.
- Reverse: Depicts three ships: Susan Constant, Godspeed and Discovery.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Jamestown 400th anniversary $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this historical coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.