- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- All coins will come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $10 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2008 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:GO?Ð?? ?HO??Î?
Date:Feb 5, 2015
I love American Platinum Eagles!! The United States Mint makes beautiful coins! The 1/10 fractional American Platinum Eagle coins are great to get when you are on a budget or just like to have different sizes of this beautiful coin. As of this post (02-05-2015), 2008 is the last year the United States Mint released fractional American Platinum Eagle coins.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.