Gold Sovereigns from the reign of King Edward VII are dated 1902-1910 and are not encountered nearly as often as succeeding monarchs George V or Elizabeth II.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Delivered in protective plastic flips.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and dated 1902-1910.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King Edward VII, the son of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding plastic capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.