- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Delivered in protective packaging.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and dated 1902-1910.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King Edward VII, the son of Queen Victoria.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the The Royal Mint.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding plastic capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold British Sovereign is one of the most popular Gold coins in the world. Add these historic Gold British Sovereign coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.
73% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 25, 2014
I really like what this coin delivers. Only 2% price premium versus the 1/4 oz American Eagle (compared to spot price) for a coin that is 106 years old and is in very good condition. I am not an expert coin collector by any means, but gold is a soft metal, and I would have expected more wear for the age, even with the brilliant uncirculated rating. These coins are also known worldwide and should be very easy to sell or trade if needed. There should be some collector premium for the age and condition of the coins that I see as being greater than the original premium paid. I look forward to adding more of these to my stash in the future.
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.