This burnished Silver Eagle is certified as having come from the 2006 Anniversary Set, a very difficult designation to obtain. This coin is one of only 7,450 with this designation graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 by NGC and the rarity of the Silver Dollar Set designation, which add collectible value. Add the certified 2006 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!