2006-W Burnished Silver Eagle MS-70 NGC (Silver Dollar Set)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis burnished Silver Eagle is certified as having come from the 2006 Anniversary Set, a very difficult designation to obtain. This coin is one of only 7,450 with this designation graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 by NGC and the rarity of the Silver Dollar Set designation, which add collectible value. Add the certified 2006 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.