1989 Canada 1 oz Proof Gold Maple Leaf (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These are the only Proof Gold 1 oz Maple Leafs issued by the Royal Canadian Mint. A low mintage of just 17,781 coins along with the original packaging adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in the original packaging and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf along with Gold weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The iconic beauty and exceptional quality of these beloved Gold coins makes them highly desirable. Add the 1989 1 oz Proof Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Grand Junction, CO
Date:Sep 22, 2015
Bought the coin some time ago but today is the first day I can actually look at it and it is a proof maple leaf but a damaged one. Around the queen's portrait there are white scratches on the mirror surface as if the previous owner tried to clean it. Should have been mentioned in the coin description, not worth the high premium paid.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.