1992 Canada 1/4 oz Proof Gold $100 350th Anniv of Montreal
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued to celebrate the 350th anniversary of the founding of Montreal (then Ville-Marie).
- Contains 1/4 oz of actual Gold weight.
- May or may not come in original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Paul de Chomeday de Maisonneuve, Ville-Marie's founder, with a plan of the Fort of Mount Royal, with the skyline of the modern day city in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1992 1/4 oz Proof Gold anniversary of Montreal coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.