1 oz Palladium Round - Johnson Matthey Lewis & Clark (In Assay)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsJohnson Matthey and the Stillwater Mining Company celebrate 200 years of discovery with the original pioneers of America, Lewis and Clark, with this 1 oz Palladium round. Each round depicts the explorers along with a classic American buffalo.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Each round is sealed in protective packaging.
- Includes a Johnson Matthey assay card with certificate number and the round's weight and purity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts Meriwether Lewis and William Clark surveying the vast American landscape on their treacherous journey mapping the unknown. The image is based on the oil painting “Lewis and Clark West to the Pacific” by Frank R. Davenport.
- Reverse: Exhibits the classic design of the American buffalo with the legend “United States of America” above the buffalo’s back, with “1 Troy Ounce” and “.9995 Fine Palladium” below its feet.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Palladium in this 1 oz round was produced by the Stillwater Mining Company and has been refined by Johnson Matthey, ensuring its value. Add this historic Lewis and Clark 1 oz Palladium Round to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Diego, CA
Date:Jan 16, 2014
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.