1 oz Gold Bar - Johnson Matthey (Republic Bank New of York)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold bar was made by Johnson Matthey for Republic National Bank of New York and originally sold to investors after U.S. Gold restrictions were lifted in 1975. This Gold bar is an excellent way to diversify ones portfolio with collectible bullion.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the weight and purity encircling the Republic National Bank of NY logo.
- Reverse: Features the RNB logo in a diagonal pattern and unique serial number above as well as the JM logo below.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Gold bar collector. Add this piece of history your collection today!
These Gold bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:BUZIMSKA BRIGADA
Date:Dec 26, 2015
Posted By:Johson Matthey collector
Date:Dec 11, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.