Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Why Buy Platinum
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Coins will come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 will come in a plastic tube.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add this stunning Platinum Eagle to your investment portfolio today.
Buy 1 oz Platinum American Eagles and other Eagle coins for an American collection.
Platinum coins are just the beginning of American Eagle coins available. In addition to Eagle Platinum coins, you will also find Silver Eagles and Gold Eagles, with variations of the same iconic imagery: Lady Liberty and the eagle. Along with 1 oz Platinum American Eagles, you will also discover fractional Platinum Eagles and Gold Eagles that make it easier to fit a variety of budgets. The beauty of the 2005 Platinum American Eagle and the other Gold and Silver Eagle coins make these coins more than investments. The Gold, Silver and Platinum bullion coins are favorite collector coins, as well.
Add 1 oz Platinum American Eagles to an Investment Retirement Account.
The 1 oz Platinum American Eagles are the only investment-grade Platinum coins offered by the U.S. Mint, one of the most trusted mints in the world. These Platinum coins are some of the purest Platinum coins available on the market, assayed at .9995 fine Platinum. Despite their beauty, Platinum bullion coins are purchased typically as investment coins, rather than collectibles. As such, 2005 American Eagle coins meet the rigorous standards of the IRS for inclusion in a Precious Metals IRA.
The Platinum Eagle is the only .9995 fine Platinum coin produced by the U.S. Mint.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.