- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Easily store your Silver Eagles by adding a mint tube to your order.
Take advantage of these extremely low mintage coins and buy these 1996 Silver Eagles while you can. Add Silver American Eagles to your cart today!
88% of reviewers recommend this product
From:East United States
Date:Apr 14, 2018
These coins are a difficult find! Passed by a few since the 1986 debut. Had I the thought or perhaps it was purchase power?lol this is a buy! practically each time offered. This Philly? is gorgeous for her age. Apmex has what the public wants!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
Date:Feb 9, 2015
Date:Jan 19, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.