2009 Australia 1 oz Gold Kangaroo BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Perth Mint's Gold Kangaroo series features a new design each year to reflect the kangaroo, a native of Australia. The strict mintage cap on these coins provides further collectibility on top of the unique design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage cap of 198,016 coins.
- Comes packaged in individual plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination and date.
- Reverse: Features a mother kangaroo with a joey in her pouch with a representation of the Southern Cross constellation and the seven-pointed Commonwealth Star in the background, design by Dr. Stuart Devlin. Along with the inscription “Australian Kangaroo”, the “P” mintmark, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The Gold Australian Kangaroo is one of the only Gold bullion coins in the world to change its design each year. Add this beautiful 2009 Gold Kangaroo to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 14, 2014
The 2009 Roo 1 ounce gold coin is all Aussie - Female Big Red, Joey and Southern Cross constellation. Great addition to your gold Roo collection and investment. Design complementary with the current mintages of Kangaroos - background adds greatly to the artistry of the coin.
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.