1855-1859 France Gold 100 Francs Napoleon III AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsStruck during the reign of Napoleon III (1853-1870), these classic French Gold coins would be a perfect addition to any Gold coin collection.
- Contains .9330 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: A bust of Napoleon III, Emperor of France from 1852-1870, designed by Jean Jacques Barre.
- Reverse: Legend surrounding a wreath containing the value and date, or surrounding the French coat of arms.
- Minted at various French Mints from 1855-1859.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding a nice presentation box recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.9330 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a historic design, these French coins are one of the most popular world Gold coins among investors. Add some of these French Gold 100 Franc coins to your cart today!
Dates and types will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by available stock.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.