1882-1886 Monaco Gold 100 Francs Charles III Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Monaco is the second smallest and most densely populated country in the world. Founded as a colony of Genoa in 1215, Monaco achieved its independence in 1297, when Francesco Grimaldi captured the fortress protecting the Rock of Monaco.
- Contains .9330 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- These coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts left-facing portrait of Prince Charles III of Monaco.
- Reverse: Monaco coat of arms, date and denomination "Cent Francs".
- Minted at the Monnaie de Paris in France.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 100 Franc Gold coin from the second smallest country in the world to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.